Saturday, June 04, 2005

That's what I'm talking bout

Howard Dean showed today why he would have kicked George Bush's behind in the election. When criticized by Republicans about making a contoversial statement, his response was: Yeah. I said it. And I meant it. And I'll say it again.

That is all it would have taken to bring the country clear of the fog of George W. Bush.

WASHINGTON - National Democratic Chairman Howard Dean was defending another of his comments Friday after telling liberal activists a lot of Republicans "have never made an honest living in their lives."

Republicans called his Thursday comment "mudslinging." Some fellow Democrats expressed reservations over his choice of words, too, before Dean amplified his comments.

"The point I was making is clear: Republican policies have declared war on hardworking Americans," Dean said Friday. "I will continue to criticize Republican leaders and their policies, and the Democratic Party will continue to offer constructive alternatives."

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=536&e=1&u=/ap/20050604/ap_on_re_us/dean

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter